Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I want. I need. Mood booster.

Kinda bored. Got the routine activities almost everyday... I really need the things that can turn up my mood. Where is my mood booster?


Anyway.... these are what i wore today, perfect for this rainy day.

Silly face. boo.... :p


Unbranded hijab, belt and flats, mom's orange vintage sweater, Dust skinny denim, random bracelets


From left to right. DIY braid bracelet, ethnic bracelet bought in Jogya, suede ribbon worn as bracelet
*photos by Devi, edited by me


I hope tomorrow will be great. For you, for me, and everybody. :)
Cheers! ;D


ps: I just downloaded Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0 from Nikon Photoshop plug in. *you can search in Google*
You know,  it's totally awesome! Yeaaaaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please! :)