Monday, September 12, 2011

Hope

In mom's office...

 
unbranded shirt, hijab, and inner tee, dust denim, Yongki Komaladi wedges

Anywaaaay..... The most super boring aktivities in this world is..... WAITING.
But thank God (in Bahasa you can spell 'Alhamdulillah yah') I got this mantra. I got it from my favorite novels I recently bought. Ranah 3 Warna--which is the continuation of novel Negeri 5 Menara (by A.Fuadi) the one of National Best Seller novel in Indonesia.


The mantra is...
Man Jadda Wa Jadda... the one who meant it (i mean 'sungguh-sungguh') definitely be succes.

Man Shabara Zhafira... the one who be patient definitely be lucky.

SUPERB. I REALLY BELIEVE THOSE WORD WILL WORK.
Insya Allah.

If you've done all the requirements to be succeed but you have not got what you want/dream of...
Thats the time to surrender to God and let the universe works.

Man Shabara Zhafira....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please! :)